Jubilee, Wyndham Vale
Display Home Address
Welcome to Jubilee
A whole new master planned community in the thriving suburb of Wyndham Vale, full of unexpected pleasures and dedicated to making every day a joyful celebration of the best life has to offer.
Australia’s First Private Indoor Water Park
Who would expect their own private water park right around the corner? Well, when you make Jubilee your home, you and your family will receive complimentary membership to Club Jubilee – your own network of individually themed fitness-based recreation centres for the exclusive use of residents only. And the first Club Jubilee is a $6 million Water Park wonderland! During construction of the first neighbourhood, the Water Park will also start to take shape sooner than you’d imagine. So when you splash out on your new home at Jubilee, you and the kids will be able to splash out in your own Water Park too. And the best part is it’s all indoors, so you can enjoy it all year round. One thing’s for sure. It’s going to be a lot of fun and like nothing you expected! This is the first ever facility of its kind in an Australian master-planned community, and a real lifestyle treat for Jubilee’s first residents. It’s going to be full of fun and full of great features including:
- A large, luxurious leisure pool – perfect for the family to splash around in and it even includes it’s own sandy beach. How’s that for an unexpected surprise?
- A 25 metre lap pool – in addition to the leisure pool, there’s also an Olympic short course length pool for some serious laps of your own.
- An indoor water slide – what would a water park be without its own water slide? Designed for ‘kids’ of all ages, you’ll have hours of slippery, sliding fun.
- A Junior Fun Zone – this is where little kids will really have a ball. You’ll have to drag them out of the fun zone once they discover the water cannons, squirts, spurts and ground sprays. It’s junior party time!
No waiting for years
All the makings of a vital, vibrant community will be here from the town’s earliest days – coming to life at the same time as Jubilee’s first neighbourhood.
The Mill Quarter: The first of Jubilee’s cozy, walkable, character-filled neighbourhoods, with no home more than 400 metres from a park.
Neighbourhood Centre: Our multi-million dollar market-place style centre with café and alfresco dining.
Local Convenience Centre: Part of the Neighbourhood Centre, your Local Convenience Centre will also include a boutique supermarket and deli, service station, specialty shops and more.
Independent Child Care Centre: Experienced, secure care for your young children, conveniently located near the Neighbourhood Centre.
Community Park and Wetlands: A stunning wetlands, parks and trails area in The Mill Quarter is the first of 77 hectares of green open space in Jubilee.
Local Village Park: Conveniently located in the centre of The Mill Quarter is one hectare of dedicated open space with fitness stations, playgrounds, BBQ facilities and shelter.
Regular Community Activities: From movie nights to fitness classes, bringing your community together.
Jubilee Homeowners Association: Maintaining and protecting community interests and your investment.
Only the latest, best, fastest for Jubilee
Lightening fast fibre optic: The future is already here at Jubilee. With fibre optic connection to every home as fixed or wireless broadband, you’ll have blisteringly fast connections and a world of entertainment and security service choices.
Free community Wi-Fi: Another unexpected pleasure: free Wi-Fi provided in all parks and public spaces, so you can stay connected while you’re out and about.
Lightening fast into the city: A very welcome surprise – only 25 minutes to Melbourne CBD from the gleaming new Wyndham Vale Regional Rail Link station, conveniently located just across the road from Jubilee.
Unexpected breathing room
As you make your way through Jubilee’s beautiful, tree-lined Gateway Entrance, you’ll find a place devoted to generous outdoor spaces and the joys of a breezy, active life. When complete, Jubilee will be a celebration of the great outdoors with 77 hectares of glorious parklands and wetlands.
Your new life at Jubilee is full of active potential with bike trails, walking paths, play areas, pocket parks and Club Jubilee Recreation Centres in every neighbourhood.
If you’re into sports, you’ll love the 23 hectares of major sports fields that will make Jubilee a centre of sporting action for the whole new west.
– 77 generous hectares of open space including parklands and wetlands
– 1.5km of glorious, meandering Werribee River frontage that Jubilee can proudly call its own
– 3 major parklands, pocket parks, a linear park and major waterways
– A local park in every neighbourhood, with playground, fitness stations, BBQ and shelter
– Walking, bike and fitness trails, well-lit and safely separated from traffic
– Major regional sports fields that will make Jubilee a centre of sporting action for the whole new west
– Every home is within 400m of a park
Determined to exceed your expectations
Lotus Living: Developers and Town Founders
Lotus Living is a family-owned company with a firm foothold in the western suburbs, and a personal passion for the future of the area.
It is the Bozzo family’s heartfelt mission to make a meaningful difference to life in Melbourne’s exciting New West.
Jubilee will be their proud and lasting legacy.
- Set a new and higher standard for the region – every detail ensuring rigorous maintenance of your assets for decades to come.
- Build a whole new town that will feel like home from the start – a welcoming place to live, work and play for all ages.
- Make it a lively hub of activity – Create an appealing destination for residents and the region as a whole.
You can learn more on how fun living in the west can be visit www.myjubilee.com.au